BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday 20 January 2013

My heart said YES but my surrounding said NO


 My amateur photo shoot


My MODALUCE Photo Shoot


My Amateur Photo Shoot #2

I always dream of being a model some day.. I tried so very hard but my family is not supporting.
What's wrong with being what you want to be?

My heart totally torn into pieces. I tried MODALUCE ( local photo studio, bridal shop), 
but up until now i gain no calls back.
Guess i'm not good enough, huh?

I also got a call from Glide Models but again, i have to travel
2 hours journey only for a try out.
If they like me, they'll offer me a year contract.
Should i go without my family's blessings?

*sigh* I don't know, its hard for me to do any decisions.
Should i just forget my dreams?
God, You know best..PLEASE show me the right path

:-(

0 comments: