BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday 16 February 2013

Happy Chinese New Year

Happy CNY!!!
so, i'm gonna tell a story about me and how i celebrate CNY this year..
On 8th February, my aunt hosted a 2 in 1 celebration.. House warming and CNY as
well..i have so much fun then.. here are some photos of me having so-called-fun..



On 9th, my other aunt hosted a CNY eve and i eat like a pig.. lot and lot of food goes through my
mouth..from mandrin lokam to pudding to cakes to roasted pork and so on..
and we also visited our popo (grandma) and
get treated with angpao..hehe..
here are the 'evidence'
low quality (night mode) zzz

SO!! the real CNY has arrived and i took a dozens of picture like there's no tomorrow..
visit relatives and friends..
eat like crazy and get more ang pao..xD
at night, my 2 long lost cousin (Andy and Bede) treat me and my unnie KFC..hehe..
eat AGAIN and gain more fats..





the next day, the two 'gay' bring us to Bunsit (river)
and we have so much fun!!
THANK YOU ANDY AND BEDE 

xoxo



0 comments: