BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 13 March 2013

weird dream or just a coincidence ?

So, i just know this one guy.. seriously caught my attention..
I met him before, just a glimpse when he walks by us..
I'm mad at their gang because i thought they were arrogant..

At first, i didn't even notice him until one day, we saw him at KFC..
OMG!! He's so cool..
i saw him giving us the 'half-smile' and my jaw dropped
unfortunately, 
he already got a girl </3

I send him friend requests on Facebook long ago
but he ignored..
I became more pissed.. Guess i'm not noticed by him..

so i deleted my request and add him AGAIN
(how stupid , right ??)
and guess what?? he accepted me!!
and my whole world starts to feel beautiful, like a beginning of spring..
butterflies everywhere, flowers blooming, colourful clothes..
(i confused.. is it spring or autumn since my country only have summer. but yeah, whatever
I'm a stupid bitch anyway)

He posted on my wall and likes my picture and comments..
(Hey Mr.. i caught you stalking here..hehe)
and for the past 2 days, i always have a dream about a guy..
treat me like a real princess, holding my hands, kiss my fore head
and looking at me while i'm sleeping..

nahh..its just a dream anyway..
and ONE MORE BIG COINCIDENCE!!!!
he broke up with his girlfriend 
and i read my zodiac and said my ideal couple born on June..
you guess it.. correct!!!
he's born on June..


Coincidence?? 
I hope so..

xoxo

0 comments: