BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday 19 September 2013

Tips on how to move on

Hey guys, i know how suck it feels when you have to face breakups.
I recently being dumped by my boyfriend and i feels like its the end of the world for me.
LOVE


Its whether you happy or sad in the end,
sadly, everything has an end.
I lost my appetite for at least 3 days, i can't smile or laugh..
when i'm alone, i cried myself.. i don't know what's the problem..
I don't know where i did wrong.

But hey!! Head up and pick up your tiara, princess..
You deserve better!!

FIRST STEP:
Throw away all the gifts or stuff that have serious memories of you and your ex.. Let go of the past,
your future awaits!
you will never be able to move on without letting go of the past.


SECOND STEP:

Delete all photos that reminds you of you and your ex.
Its hard at first but you will get used to it later.. Be strong, girl !

THIRD STEP:

Burn all the love letter or notes or write down what you didn't be able to share with other people.
You will feel better after that.
trust me :)


FOURTH STEP:
Call your friends, hangout with them. Have fun.. explore the world.


FIFTH STEP:

find new passion/ hobbies.
Find something that makes you happy and forget about your pain.

Last but never the least, keep smiling girl!
YOU are BEAUTIFUL !!
its no use of crying over someone who doesn't deserve you..
Don't waste your tears for someone who left you, instead,
feel blessed because everything happens for a reason..
someone who came in your life is whether a lessons or a blessings 

xoxo








0 comments: