BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday 29 October 2013

Kiss and make out

Hello my blog,
its been awhile huh..
so, today, another personal and private sharing..
I'm gonna talk about how and why me and my besties get back together again..

If you follow me since the beginnings, you will know that we've been fight and argue about some stupid randoms shits,
and yes, we haven't talk for more than a half year..
yup.. this shit serious..
we ignore each other until we forgot the reason we fighting for..

so, to make things clear,. i humbly add her on Wechat and swallow my ego to say sorry to her..
its because i miss her and i need some peace, we are family and there's no reason for us to hate each other,
past is past.. whats important now is my future..

after this, some idiots will judge me for swallowing my own spits, but i don't care..
It's my choice, it's my life..
try spending a day walking in my shoes, then you'll know how miserable my life is,
and how hard i have to survive a day without pain..

all i wanna say is, 
you can talk anything about me, i don't give a damn..
remember, God sees everything..

0 comments: