BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday 30 October 2013

My 20 wishlist for christmas

It's october and i know its still early for me to say this but i do have 
wishlist of what i want for christmas.
December is coming faster than we ever imagine, so..
buckle up!!

15 things i want:
1) Urban Decay Naked palette
2) I want a new phone, Samsung Galaxy III
3) Bohemian dress <3
4) Victoria Secret's perfume
5) Mango t-shirt
6) Etude House makeup set
7) a huge/ gigantic/ enormous teddy bear
8) new pair of heels
9) new hair colour
10) Dermalogica's products
11) A driving license
12) All mnm's blouse, peplums, and chiffon blouse
13) new phone case
14) a cd full of my favourite songs of all time
15) A new laptop

5 non-things that i want

1) family business to run smoothly
2) Good health for my parents and grandparents
3) my sister's happiness
4) get accept by SPA8, as a medical assistant
5) someone special for me to share the happiness of christmas

May God bless me and all of my wish, i know that all of this is almost impossible but i hope some of them will become a reality. AMEN to that !

0 comments: